Each retreat includes:
- Return RIB boat trip.
- Relaxing yoga, Reiki, reflexology and mindfulness sessions.
- Vegan/vegetarian food and drink.
- Basic shared dormitory, or camping accommodation.
All for only £75 per person!
To register your interest for the 2020 spring/summer retreats, please read the terms and conditions, and fill in the form below. If you have any queries, please call 029 2087 7900.
Terms and conditions
– In order to access the island, visitors need to be fit and physically able to climb 40 steps and walk on a shingle beach.
– The retreats are not suitable for pregnant women and people with back pain, neck pain or injuries that could be aggravated by sudden movements, due to the RIB boat travel.
– You will be required to fill in a medical form in advance, which will only be shared with the therapists.
– There is no mains electricity or gas on the island, and water should be used sparingly.
– Dogs are not permitted on the island.
– Refunds will only be given if places are cancelled at least 28 days prior to the retreat.
Sanctuary in the Sea is supported by the Welsh Government Rural Development Programme, which is funded by the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development and the Welsh Government.
Date(s) - 01/04/2020 - 30/09/2020
Flat Holm Island