Each retreat includes:
- Return RIB boat trip.
- Relaxing yoga, Reiki, reflexology and meditation sessions.
- Vegan food and drink.
- Basic shared dormitory, or camping accommodation.
All for only £50 per person!
The July and September retreats are now sold out, but you can register below for the waiting list. Also, additional retreats will be taking place in summer 2020.
To register your interest, please read the terms and conditions and fill in the form below. If you have any queries, please call 029 2087 7900.
Terms and conditions
– In order to access the island, visitors need to be fit and physically able to climb 40 steps and walk on a shingle beach.
– The retreats are not suitable for pregnant women and people with back pain, neck pain or injuries that could be aggravated by sudden movements, due to the RIB boat travel.
– You will be required to fill in a medical form in advance, which will only be shared with the therapists.
– There is no mains electricity or gas on the island, and water should be used sparingly.
– Dogs are not permitted on the island.
– Refunds will be given if places are cancelled at least 28 days prior to the retreat.
Date(s) - 06/09/2019 - 08/09/2019
Flat Holm Island